Degree Requirements - Master of Science in Professional Meteorology
M.S. (Non-Thesis) |
- 36 graduate credit hours
- 15 credit hours of graduate-level meteorology courses, numbered 5000 or above, from a list maintained by the School of Meteorology.
- A maximum of 3 credit hours of METR 5990, Independent Study.
- 12 credit hours in an approved secondary area of study
- 6 credit hours of electives
- METR 6950: Weather Briefing, 2 credit hours
- METR 6970: Seminar, 1 credit hour
- Pass the Comprehensive Exam particular to the Master of Science in Professional Meteorology
Back to Graduate Program